January 24, 2023
K&K is seeking a Fit & Tech Coordinator who is a self-starter with excellent organizational skills & can adapt well in a fast-paced environment.
• 3– 6 yrs work exp. in women’s apparel garment.
• Exp. with Sample evaluation with regards to fit & sewing construction.
• Excellent knowledge of garment construction, patternmaking, & grading.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• TJM, VENUS exp. will be considered an asset.
• Attention to detail & organization as well as time
• Highly effective communicator.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Executing & maintaining basic fit & construction
approvals through accurate garment specification.
• Measuring garments & maintaining all specifications from fit to TOP
• Creating diagrams in Excel, including digital photos to explain fit corrections & construction details.
• Identifying sample quality & construction issues against BOM.
• Recording fit comments & garment measurements in tech packs.